One of the most engaging and impactful speakers you’ll ever see.
We’re Ready to Co-Create An Unforgettable Event.
Our goal is to make you look like a rockstar (easily!) and make sure your event is an amazing success. We do this with:
- Heart: Uniting your group with more love and helping them find their best.
- Energy: Opening your meeting with the energy of a human battery and closing with an impact your attendees will never forget.
A lot goes into your events and success is measured by how much the audience enjoys, learns and remembers. You can expect high-energy, engaging interaction, lots of heart and a master team that’s with you the whole way.
Impact & Wow!
Your audience will learn, grow, feel and take it all back with them. Why? Because of Adam’s dynamic delivery AND because he tailors all of his talks to the needs and goals of his clients so the messages will be relevant and resonate.
First, Adam spends time with his clients learning about the audience demographics, their pain points and challenges, the event goals and the desired attendee outcomes. He then draws upon his experience and materials to create a keynote that is calibrated for that specific audience and that will achieve the intended results and objectives.
Invite Adam to Speak
For speaking engagement inquiries, to check a date, or logistics/materials for Adam’s speaking engagements…
Deanna Clarance | 508.308.0510 | Deanna@AdamMarkel.com
For media inquiries, appearances, or consulting…
Chelsea Markel | 732.740.5935 | Chelsea@AdamMarkel.com
For all other inquires | +1-877-MY-PIVOT (697-4868) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam In Action
What Adam’s Clients Say
Adam’s 5 core talks are below.
Adam tailors all of his talks based on the needs and goals of his clients.
First, Adam spends time with his clients learning about the audience demographics, their pain points and challenges, the event goals and the desired attendee outcomes.
Next, he draws upon his experience and materials to create a keynote that is calibrated for that specific audience and that will achieve the intended results and objectives.
PIVOT-Ability: Turn Change & Disruption into a Culture of Innovation & Resilience
Programs and Add-Ons
In addition to keynote speaking, Adam and his team deliver workshops and corporate training. Any one of these workshops can be added onto a keynote to deliver a deeper dive and even more impact for your attendees.
Current workshops are:
- Resilient Leadership: High Performance Strategies to Go the Distance
- From Great to Transformational: The 7 Keys to Speaking with Impact
- What’s On Your T-Shirt: Discovering Your Organizations Why
If you don’t see a topic that meets the needs and goals of your event, just ask! Adam has a plethora of material on which to draw and has more than a decade of experience delivering large trainings and workshops.
It is his pleasure to craft value-added experiences of any length to help you deliver an amazing program that will be talked about for years to come!
Adam’s Speaking Topics
Adam tailors all of his talks to the specific goals of the events and the needs of the audience. Here are a few core messages that have created positive ROI for individuals and businesses around the globe.
HIGH PERFORMANCE STRATEGIES TO GO THE DISTANCE
With 18 years as a trial attorney and 9 years as the CEO of a large training and development company, Adam Markel has much to share with audiences about leadership and resilience. However, his greatest and most enduring lessons came from the 7 years he spent as a lifeguard on the beach in Long Island.
In this high energy talk, Adam will share what he calls the “Resilient Leadership Model” to help create high performance results — where team members are mentally, emotionally, and physically bought into the same mission. Adam helps his audiences understand that resilience is a lot more than endurance and that leadership means more than simply being in charge. His heart-centered leadership techniques help organizations understand how to nurture their teams so they can outlast the competition and go the distance.
Through a combination of audience participation and powerful stories straight out today’s headlines, Adam shares:
- How transparency creates trust — the most critical element in developing a high performing team.
- How to hold team members accountable from a place of love versus judgment.
- A game-changing feedback system to encourage more authentic, fast and effective communication.
- Systems that encourage healthy risk-taking and create a got-your-back culture vs. a watch-your-back culture.
PIVOT-ABILITY! TURN CHANGE & DISRUPTION INTO A CULTURE OF INNOVATION & RESILIENCE
Disruption is inevitable. If your organization is not prepared to manage and make the most of change – or clings to the status quo because of the perceived risk, your days may be numbered: 88% of the Fortune 500 companies from 1955 are no longer in
Without a pivot-ready culture, businesses run the risk of mediocrity creeping in, threatening an organization’s long term profits and its very survival.Our ability to reinvent and innovate – what Adam refers to as “PIVOT-Ability” – is critical to business longevity. Pivoting requires vision, agility, resilience and the ability to utilize change to its fullest.
Through a combination of foundational principles, stories and interactive exercises, Adam will help your team:
- Embrace the law of small changes to increase productivity and operational longevity.
- Leverage a 4-part Resilience Process to build top-down and bottom-up resilience into your organization.
- Shift from an old paradigm success formula to one that encourages your team to reach new heights while learning from “great mistakes”.
- Breakthrough fear of change to challenge “status quo” results.
THE 7 KEYS TO SPEAKING WITH IMPACT
In this interactive talk, your team will learn the skills required to become a dynamic, engaging and impactful speaker. Whether speaking to a group or one-on-one, the ability to clearly articulate your message and enroll 100% of your audience is one of the most essential skills required to grow and scale your business.
Successful business owners, executives and leaders are constantly using their communication skills to: Speak their business vision in a way that attracts and retains employees, team members and key executives, share their unique business story to attract investors, and promote their business and magnify its impact.
Adam shares his signature processes and tools developed over decades to cultivate your most effective, influential and powerful voice, including:
- The Closing the Gap mindset that builds rapport, enhances communication and dramatically increases sales results.
- The science of Accelerated Learning to engage an audience of one or many, so they retain more of the information you share.
- The art of Speaking from the Heart that results in a more authentic and powerful presentation.
- How to create an impeccable context with your audience, including a corporate context that inspires employees, boosts engagement and retains top talent.
- The 100% Enrollment technique to accelerate sales results and create greater connection with your audience.
- Powerful exercises to boost morale and rapport, connect team members and create greater trust and organizational buy-in.
STOP CLOSING SALES AND START OPENING RELATIONSHIPS
We’ve all experienced the traditional model of sales, which is to always be closing. The fact is that high pressure tactics no longer work in today’s authenticity-driven marketplace. Rather than concentrate on simply closing deals, organizations and entrepreneurs have a unique opportunity open more relationships and to utilize connection and transparency to increase sales.
In this interactive and exercise-oriented talk, your attendees will explore:
- Doubling sales through authentic relationship building using the Heart of Enrollment™ principles.
- Avoiding the pitfalls of an outdated “closing” paradigm.
- 5 steps to opening and maintaining long term buying relationships.
- Customer care strategies that drive improved sales retention.
PURPOSE DRIVEN LEADERSHIP:
THE NEW PARADIGM OF PEAK PERFORMANCE
Why do people vie to work with companies like Patagonia and Google? Because it is an opportunity for them to transform and grow; not just collect a paycheck. Today, the new currency of success is purpose. Did you know that 91% of consumers would switch for purpose-driven brands? Further, 79% of business leaders believe that an organization’s purpose is central to business success. And, millennials who have a strong connection to the purpose of their organization are 5.3x more likely to stay loyal to that company.
So what’s required? We believe that prioritizing purpose and embracing a culture that rewards learning and self-responsibility will ultimately drive creativity, innovation and performance. Companies with a clear purpose have a powerful competitive advantage on many levels. Most importantly, the more engaged and connected employees are to their work, the less likely they will be to look for other employment and the more effectively they will perform in their current role.
In this highly engaging and experiential presentation, your attendees will learn:
- The 4 principles of highly effective purpose-driven leadership.
- A powerful framework to create an unstoppable and high-performing team.
- How to utilize Codes of Honor and Feedback Loops to cultivate a culture of personal accountability and effective self-leadership.
- Strategies to build employee trust, buy-in, and innovation.