Adam talks about courage and how important having courage is to being successful in life. Adam talks about showing up in your life, so you can live a life you love and make things happen for yourself!
Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Revitalize Change Fatigue in the Workplace by Embracing and Accepting It
- Understanding Writing: What The Written Word Really Means Now In The New Digital Age With Rob Ashton
- What Does High Turnover Actually Cost?
- Healing From Trauma: An Honest Conversation About Trauma And What It Really Means To Be A Survivor With Dr. Michiyo Ambrosius
- How Leaders Can Transform Quiet Quitting from a Stealthy Assassin into a Positive Asset