Adam talks about courage and how important having courage is to being successful in life. Adam talks about showing up in your life, so you can live a life you love and make things happen for yourself!
Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Get Inspired with a Playlist of Leadership Podcasts on Spotify
- Resilient Mind: How To Face Challenges And Make Opportunities Out Of Them With Dr. John Demartini
- Replanting Yourself: A Pivot Story On Transparency, Credibility, And Leadership With Heather Hansen
- Building Mental Resilience: The Foundation of Well-Being
- Breaking Away From The Grip Of Burnout With Dr. Darria Long Gillespie