Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- The Positive Attitude And Its Gift Of Resiliency with Lucas Robak
- The Unconscious Mind: The Key To Elevated Growth And Success with Karen Brown
- The Art Of Staying Grounded with Sam Liebowitz
- Finding Happiness In The Advent Of Technology with Ervin “Earl” Cobb
- Pivoting Into Our Higher Calling with Brandee Powell