Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Proceed with Caution: Ensuring the Health and Safety of your High-Risk Industry Employees
- The Power Of Education In Building A Resilient New Generation With Lizzy Johnson
- Remote Work Culture Reimagined: Strategies for Achieving Balance and Harmony
- From Olympic Dreams To Life’s Realities: The Grit And Resilience Of A Recovering Swimmer With Cameron Black
- The Benefits of Working Less: How a Four-Day Work Week Improves Productivity