Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Chart the Course for Successful Business Transformation Planning
- People And Business Are One And The Same With Mike Fromm
- The Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Work
- Hope Is A Weapon: Building Resilience In The Face Of Crisis With Tom Campbell
- Creating an Environment Employees Want to Be In: A Guide to Fostering Workplace Satisfaction