Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- How Leaders Can Transform Quiet Quitting from a Stealthy Assassin into a Positive Asset
- Becoming Unstoppable On Your Mission To Make A Difference With Cynthia Kersey – Replay
- Cultivate Success for Your Organization with a Culture Transformation
- On The Shoulders Of Mighty Women: Honoring The Women That Came Before With Lesley Michaels
- The Tenant’s Tale: Importance Of Resilience In The Real Estate World With Marc Miller