Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Who Do You Think Would Build a Better Panic Room, Tim “The Toolman” Taylor or Bob the Builder?
- Resilience in Action: Learning from Tiger Woods’ Recent Setback
- Twisted Business: Lessons From Life In Rock And Roll With Steve Farber And John “Jay Jay” French
- Center Stage in 2022: Vaccines, Emotions & Workplace Culture
- What Lesson Have All Powerful Leaders Learned?