Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Mental Performance & The Importance of Breath With Grant Parr
- Cultivating Life Energy And Practicing Forgiveness: The Art Of Qigong With Chunyi Lin
- Reintegrating Our Purpose And Adapting To The New Normal With Patty Aubery
- Building Resilience For Future Success With Robert MacPhee
- Resilience Required: A Navy SEAL’s Experience – Featuring Commander Rorke Denver