Today, more than ever, we need to invest in the resilience of our people. We need leaders who are committed to creating a culture of wellness, and who are willing to champion change. We need employees who are engaged in their own wellness journey, and who are willing to support their colleagues along the way as well.
Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Jim Harris On Disruptive Innovation: Staying Resilient Amidst Change
- When Resilience Becomes Critical
- Pivoting Through Loss, Building Resilience, And Conquering Fear With Kristine Carlson – Replay
- Wondering How to be More Resilient? Try Whistling While you Work
- Bringing In Extreme Leadership By Taking The Radical LEAP With Steve Farber – Replay