Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- The Perils Of Virtual Communication And The Future Of The Speaking Business With Dr. Nick Morgan
- Asking Questions: The Key To Creating A Life By Design With Mark Victor Hansen And Crystal Dwyer Hansen
- The Secrets To Success: What Gurus Don’t Tell You With Douglas Vermeeren
- The Mindset Of Resilience With Petra Kolber
- Remaining Tough & Kind Through Adversity With Matt Sweetwood