Powerful Insights, Actionable Advice

Don’t miss a single interview or commentary. Direct to you weekly!

The Conscious PIVOT Podcast

From entrepreneurship and leadership – to purpose and spirituality – the Conscious PIVOT Podcast is the place for powerful insights, interviews, stories, tools, and actionable advice from people who have successfully reinvented some area of their business and personal life. Gain greater insights to navigate your own pivot, learn how to fully embrace new opportunities, increase your performance, master the art and science of innovation and resilience, and love your life!
Join Adam for a much needed dose of energy, HEART and real talk. Let your pivot begin!

Episode Blogs

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey all share one common thread as highly successful leaders today — commitment. They chose to be committed to their passion and beliefs, and every person who chooses commitment can be part of the unstoppable mission at the Unstoppable Foundation. Its Chief Humanitarian Officer, Cynthia Kersey, inspires entrepreneurs and speakers to become powerful versions of themselves by transforming into a person of generosity and gratitude. Cynthia shares that, more
PR 046 | 90% Rule
Choosing to make a small change happen is scarier for some people, but over time these small changes grow into a huge transformation. Author of the 90% Rule Ken Tencer grew up in a family of entrepreneurs and knows that sitting down and figuring things out is 90% of the growth of in a company or life. What about the other 10%? Ken shares his insights on how this small percentage of change can mean
Being creative and intuitive from the very beginning of your career usually leads to the direction of entrepreneurship. This pivot then leads to taking control of your life and positively impacting others. Dr. Bill Dorfman started as a dentist and is still one to this date. The amazing thing about it is he used this practice to build an amazing non-profit foundation called LEAP which has branched out as a yearly leadership program for kids.
For us to be able to distinguish scarcity between abundance, we should realize that the energy inside all of us is what starts everything in our lives. There is interconnectedness coming from all these energies that has a domino effect in all the relationships that we have in life. So when Christy Whitman feels anger, resentment or disappointment, she chooses to own these emotions and choose to look for things that she should be grateful
PR 043 | Creative Opportunities
A person with a strong will can do so much when crisis and moments of confusion hit them unaware because this brings a clear vision of their goal. Sharon Lechter, business owner, entrepreneur and the driving force behind the books and brand of Rich Dad Poor Dad encourages people to develop a strong will and take control of their lives. She has made many pivots in her life, starting from her professional career in a large accounting
PR 42 | Radical Leap
For many parents, the decision to take a “radical leap” in business can be difficult due to the responsibilities that come with raising a family. This is the same decision that bestselling author Steve Farber had to make. He became a father at 24 and gave up his dreams of music as a career to become a good provider for his family. One day as he walked the streets of the corporate districts of San
TCP 041 | Divine Inspiration
Positivity, peace and self-worth are important messages we need to hear in our fast-paced world. Slow down and take it, this is one advice that Robert Clancy can give to people who are experiencing a low point in their lives because he went through one when he was 19. But it was in 2012 when he was touched by an angel and received divine inspiration and become this logical man who believes in the spirit
In this solocast, I discuss one of the central concepts of the PIVOT process — change utilization — and why I’m using it to make 2018 a year of business and life “not” as usual!  Change utilization is about making the conscious choice to accept, embrace, and embody change instead of resisting it. Since change is constant, change utilization is about being the proactive arbiter of change in your own life and maximizing the benefits
TCP 040 | Productivity Habits
Giving people responsibility and authority is a big step for business owners because for some this can lead to overload and overthinking or even, taking things too seriously. This happened to Penny Zenker when she felt she wasn’t happy with what she was doing while working for JP Morgan. Always drawn towards technology and figuring out why the solutions aren’t working, Penny made a shift in thinking and started her own company aiming to be a conduit for