Adam Markel is a highly sought-after keynote speaker and transformational leader. After building a multi-million dollar law firm, Adam became CEO of one of the largest business, leadership and personal development training companies in the world, overseeing more than $100 million in sales. His unique expertise is in combining practical business tactics with accelerated learning strategies to embrace change, build resilience, encourage innovation and increase sales for people and organizations worldwide.
- Storytelling: Connecting The Right Message To The Right People With Geoffrey Klein
- Living Courageous Living With Ken Foster
- On Purpose And Changes No Matter The Age With Whitney Vosburgh
- Developing Resilience And Achieving Optimal Brain Health With Dr. Brandon Beaber
- Resilience VS. Endurance: How Creating Micro-Pivots Could Save Your Life